Divisions: North America,
Throughout the Southwest, Bosworth Papers has been supplying commercial printers, in-plants, and government printers with the solutions they need for nearly a century. As part of OVOL USA, we can offer all the advantages of worldwide sourcing and extraordinary buying power, while still giving our customers the high level of personal attention and service they’ve come to expect.
Bosworth Papers partners with customers, using our extensive supply, distribution and logistical capabilities to provide solutions that help their plants run more efficiently. These operations depend on us for fine and industrial papers, packaging services and graphics supplies. Every day, our account teams are helping:
- Large commercial printers—Large-scale inventory management, as well as expertise and strategies to gain a greater share of high-margin and specialty jobs.
- In-plant, medium and small commercial printers—Just-in-time distribution and financing options to help jobs get done on time, on budget.
- School districts and tax-supported agencies—Budget-friendly outsourcing for paper, forms and centralized inventory management.
- Colleges and universities—Specialty paper and forms-management solutions designed especially for higher education.
Because of our deep Texas roots and longstanding industry experience, we have the kind of customer insight that’s virtually unmatched in our region. This perspective means that we’re better able to understand your printing needs and objectives and tailor solutions to help you meet them.
Easy ordering by phone, online or in person at our retail locations in Houston and Austin.
Flexible Delivery Options
Usually next-business-day delivery, with same-day delivery available in many areas including Houston, Austin and San Antonio.
Just-in-time Inventory Programs
Cost-effective distribution and inventory management to keep jobs flowing smoothly.
Experienced professionals, efficient Texas distribution network and four locally based sheeters allow us to provide custom solutions to complex problems.
We are committed to seeking new and innovative ways that our capabilities and technology can solve customer problems and help increase efficiency.
- Fine writing, text and cover
- Fine-coated and uncoated
- Color copy and technical
- Commodity copy
- Pressure sensitive
- Special sheet sizes
- Envelopes and announcements
- Inks, plates and graphic supplies
- Wide-format media
- Towel, tissue and packaging
- Can liners
- Shipping supplies
Eric Harris, President
Eric Harris uses his deep industry experience to lead Western-BRW and Bosworth divisions, adapting their services to meet customers’ changing needs. Eric works closely with printers and dealers to offer services and solutions that go beyond paper. He is also the architect of his divisions’ move into packaging and janitorial distribution, bringing OVAL USA’s buying power and worldwide sourcing and distribution capabilities to these areas. Eric’s deep industry experience includes key positions with Unisource Worldwide, JanPak and Pollock Paper. Outside the office, Eric is an avid golfer, and enjoys spending time with his wife, children and grandchildren.